Please join us on your Lenten journey.
- The Parish Lenten Program, Pieta, will run on Monday evenings from 7pm – 8pm from 12 Feb to 18 March. Sign-up sheet in the foyer or let us know if you want to join in.
- Emotional Intelligence with greater Maturity through the lens of St. Thomas Aquinas – Wednesday evenings from 5.30pm from 21 Feb to 20 March 2024 in the Parish Centre. RSVP Parish Office.
- 14th Feb: Ash Wednesday – Masses are at Holy Family Church at 10am and 6pm.
- Fridays during Lent – at HFC – 5pm Adoration, 6pm Mass followed by Stations of the Cross.
- Wednesdays at 7pm from 21st Feb to 27th March at HFC – Contemplative Masses – Silence is an integral part of the celebration of the contemplative Mass and I am aware that it is not necessarily appealing to all. Children at Mass, if they are distracted for some reason, our beautiful church foyer or children’s liturgy room will be a useful place. I would love to see children in the church and I also want them to understand the sacredness of our worshiping place. Fr James T Antony.
- 1st Rite of Reconciliation is available each Saturday from 10am to 10:30am and 5pm to 5:30pm plus each Sunday from 5:00pm to 5:30pm.
- 2nd Rite of Reconciliation is at 7pm on Thursday, 21st March at Holy Family Church.